Soothing Lip Balm - Unscented
Today's extreme weather conditions cause dry chapped lips, dry cracked lips, and sore lips. Using our proven Skin Repair formula, we created our Soothing Lip Balm to battle these lip ailments. This lip-moisturizing product not only works on chapped lips but also hydrates and repairs sensitive skin around the mouth. Our Soothing Lip Balm is a 100% natural lip balm using beeswax in the proven formula.
Our Soothing Lip Balm is available in Original, Peppermint, and Unscented.
The packaging we chose for our natural lip balm is designed for anyone 'on the go'. It easily fits into a small pocket or handbag.
What's in our Soothing Lip Balm?
• Emu Oil
• Shea Butter
• Organic Olive Oil
• Essential oil blend: Lavender, Lemon, Chamomile (German Blue)
Soothing Lip Balm by suuthe is effective for:
chapped lips, dry lips, sore lips, cracked lips, sensitive skin around the mouth, cold sores, sunburned lips
suuthe is a mother-inspired line of skin products that nourishes and repairs damaged skin. suuthe skin products are made from high-quality, 100% natural and organic, food-grade ingredients that have been used for thousands of years to provide fast, effective, natural relief for sensitive and damaged skin. At suuthe we make all of our products with the customer as our top priority.
If it doesn't work, we don't sell it!
Watch these videos to learn more about the suuthe story & ingredients:
Check out all of our natural skin products:
• Skin Repair for healing damaged skin- the product that started it all!
• Natural Body Butter for hydrating dry and damaged skin.
• Soothing Lip Balm for sensitive areas around the mouth and keeping lips moisturized and healthy.
• Facial Moisturizer to nourish, refresh, and deeply moisturize your face.
• Pure African Shea Butter that is extremely gentle on the skin and aids in deep repair and moisturizing.
• Pure Emu Oil that penetrates deep into the skin to repair and normalize damaged tissue.
Posted by LauraN on 21st Dec 2015
This lip balm is an essential for me year-round. I've tried so many others and hated them -- my lips feel good while they're on, but when they wear off, my lips feel even more chapped. Not with Suuthe, though. My lips always feel great, whether it's on or has worn off. And by the way, it stays on great for hours. LOVE this product!
Posted by Dana on 25th Nov 2014
This lip balm goes on once and lasts, heals, nourishes.
To prove it.....my daughters keeps taking mine.