I have rosacea on my face and this really helps keep the redness down. It really calms down my sensitive skin. Starting to use it everywhere instead of lotion. This is a great product. My husband uses the Suuthe skin repair...he's a machinist so he gets a lot of small cuts on his hands so he puts it on at night and he is amazed at how fast his hands heal now.
Pure Emu Oil
Refined Grade A Pure Emu Oil
Pure emu oil has been used for thousands of years by the Australian Aborigines for its incredible healing power.
Due to its very powerful anti-inflammatory effects, emu oil is used for:
• Burn treatment
• Dry skin treatment
• Daily skin care
• Normalizing clogged pores
• Reducing swelling & inflammation
• Arthritis & other joint pain relief
The benefits of suuthe's Pure Emu Oil are most potent when the oil is allowed time to deeply penetrate skin. It will then begin working with the user's body to normalize inflamed tissues.
suuthe Pure Emu Oil is refined through a pure water process. No harsh chemicals are used.
• The Emu is a bird native to Australia and is only topped by the ostrich in height.
• Pure Emu Oil is classified as hypo-allergenic because it has little to no reaction rate.
• In Australia and New Zealand, emu oil products are used over pharmaceuticals for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree burn treatment.
What is in our Pure Emu Oil?
You guessed it - Grade A Refined Emu Oil ONLY!
* Pure Emu Oil is naturally colorless, tasteless, and odorless
Pure Emu Oil by suuthe is effective for:
diaper rash, eczema, psoriasis, dry skin, cracked skin, scrapes, cuts, bumps, bruises, sunburn, 1st & 2nd degree burns, skin irritation due to cancer treatments, stings & insect bites, skin rash treatment, baby skin issues, acne breakouts, aging skin, wrinkled skin, hair loss, allergy rash, arthritis, itchy rashes, atopic dermatitis, bumpy rashes, painful rash, painful skin, sensitive skin, calluses, red itchy skin, fungus diaper rash, bursitis, stretch marks, topical eczema, dermatitis herpetiformis
suuthe is a mother-inspired line of skin products that nourishes and repairs damaged skin. suuthe skin products are made from high-quality, 100% natural and organic, food-grade ingredients that have been used for thousands of years to provide fast, effective, natural relief for sensitive and damaged skin. At suuthe we make all of our products with the customer as our top priority.
If it doesn't work, we don't sell it!
Watch these videos to learn more about the suuthe story & ingredients:
Check out all of our natural skin products:
• Skin Repair for healing damaged skin- the product that started it all!
• Natural Body Butter for hydrating dry and damaged skin.
• Soothing Lip Balm for sensitive areas around the mouth and keeping lips moisturized and healthy.
• Facial Moisturizer to nourish, refresh, and deeply moisturize your face.
• Pure African Shea Butter that is extremely gentle on the skin and aids in deep repair and moisturizing.
• Pure Emu Oil that penetrates deep into the skin to repair and normalize damaged tissue.
I love this product. I go through it pretty often, because like Suuthe's Skin Repair, their emu oil can do so many things. I use it as a moisturizer, a massage oil, and a pain-relieving oil. It soaks up quickly without leaving you feeling greasy and it works like a charm. It's a must in my inventory of skin products!
I not only cleanse my face with the Emu oil, I use it as a protective barrier when we go riding on the motorcycle. It helps to keep the moisture in and the dirt out of my pores. I also use it when I get deep tissue massage. It works as an anti inflammatory and I don't get as sore afterwards. I LOVE this product!!!
I started using the Suuthe Emu Oil on my toes and heels in the winter, then put it on my legs after getting out of the shower. It is the only product that I found works in our dry Colorado winters, especially in the high country. I would use lotion, but my skin would be dry a few house later, not with the Emu Oil!
This product really makes my skin feel smooth. I wear it at night to rehydrate. Additionally, I use it on my kids whenever they have dry skin. Their skin is very sensitive and often rashes result when I put moisturizer on. This DOES NOT occur with the emu oil. I am so glad we found something that helps!
I use Suuthe Emu Oil for the natural anti-inflammatory properties as well as unbelievable ability to heal burns faster than anything else on the market. I also use this product in my hair as a fortifying agent and because it is never less than Grade A refined I keep a bottle in the kitchen for a natural source of Essential Fatty Acids (EFAs).